Become Our Sponsor
PyCascades is a Python conference for the Pacific Northwest. Our mission is to improve the Python community and Python tools that you use daily. This work can’t be done without the generous financial support that organizations like yours provide.
An outstanding conference requires a significant budget and we look to companies in the Python and Open Source community to support this initiative. There are dozens of reasons your company may be eager to contribute. Here are a few:
- Recruiting new talent ranging from to intermediate-senior Python developers and engineers, Open source Maintainers and Community builders, and university to bootcamp graduates.
- Building brand awareness and relationships in the Python and Open Source community.
- Supporting professional development for your technical and non-technical teams.
- Empowering the West Coast Python community and adjacent PyCon community.
- The conference program is usually focused on helping new speakers present new python topics, or speaking for the first time. You can also view our previously recorded talks on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PyCascades/playlists
- We are a subsidiary of the Python Software Foundation, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
- Most sponsors fund this sponsorship either out of their marketing budget or recruiting budget, depending on their goals for sponsorship, and all of our events have a legal tax-deductible status, so you may be eligible to receive a tax deductible.
- We can share details on expected attendance in terms of numbers and communities represented. We also offer additional special sponsorships for more visibility, this year we will include your Sponsor logo on a tote bag, interactive vendor booths for both in-person and remote attendees, and promotional digital and print signage that is broadcasted before and during the live event.
- Supporting the development of Python language and Open Source community, which is largely run and maintained by volunteers around the globe.
- Attending a in-person conference with a COVID / Health Safety policy that prioritizes the health safety of all our attendees, speakers, organizers, volunteers, vendors and sponsors.
LEVELS & BENEFITS
This year is going to be very different from the last three years of PyCascades and we've adapted our sponsorship tiers accordingly. You can find out the details in our prospectus:
GET IN TOUCH
Reach out to email@example.com if you're interested in sponsoring.
PyCascades is a direct project of the Python Software Foundation (“the PSF”). In addition to tax deductibility as a marketing expense for our sponsors, any applicable benefits of the PSF’s 501(c)3 designation from the IRS also may apply. Determination letter from the IRS designating the PSF as a charitable organization available from the PSF website.